The StrokeCog Clinical Trials Training Platform has limited funding available to help cover the costs for staff involved in stroke/vascular cognitive impairment (VCI) clinical research trials to attend the World Stroke Congress in Toronto on Oct 10-12, 2023.
If you are part of a clinical trial team involved in stroke and/or VCI clinical trials, this is an excellent opportunity you don’t want to miss!
IMPORTANT: You need to sign-up and get pre-approval for subsidy funding. Staff will be required to pay for costs upfront, and subsidies will be given after the congress (following confirmation of attendance proof and receipts). However, we will confirm whether or not you are eligible for a subsidy (and for how much) before the congress.
IF INTERESTED, REQUEST PRE-APPROVAL FOR A FUNDING SUBSIDY BY AUGUST 25.
SIGN-UP HERE: STROKECOG SUBSIDY REQUEST FORM
- Funding will be offered on a first-come first-served basis. We have limited funding, so apply early!
- No later than August 31, we will start informing those who signed up whether or not there is funding available for them (and if so, confirm how much).
- Depending on the number of requests, we reserve the right to limit the number of subsidies going to a trial team/institution, to increase the number of trial teams that can benefit.
- In order to receive funding, you need to sign-up and get pre-approval before the Congress.
- You need to be a member of CanStroke/StrokeCog Platform to be eligible – if not already a member, go to Platform Sign-Up to sign-up (no cost to join).
Please direct all questions regarding funding amount or eligibility to Farrell Leibovitch at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This pre-approval registration form is only to request a funding subsidy from StrokeCog to attend the World Stroke Congress. You will also need to register directly at https://worldstrokecongress.org/ to attend the Congress.