The Knowledge Translation Advisory Committee is made up of researchers, policymakers, partners and patient advocates. Members advise the CPSR on the development of new tools and resources for clinicians and people living with stroke.
- Mark Bayley, MD, (Chair)
- Louise Clement, MD, Accreditation Canada
- Janice Eng, Ph.D., University of British Columbia
- Aura Kagan, Ph.D., Aphasia Institute, CEO
- Carole Laurin, Patient advocate and author
- Ada Tang, Ph.D., McMaster University
CPSR Staff Support: Cathy Campbell, Director of Communications and Knowledge Translation and Katie Lafferty, CEO